I can help you find the doTERRA essential oils that are just right for you. The best way to get acquainted with the power of essential oils is to get a Family Physician Kit with 10 oils. It has a great chart on the box top corresponding to each oil, telling you exactly how to use it.
I love this company because they test all their oils to ensure every bottle has the active ingredients to make the essential oil highly effective. Since most other oils are not tested, and might not contain the active ingredients, you might not have realized how powerful essential oils can be. Also, you can take most doTERRA oils internally, something other companies cannot say about their essential oils, even if they are labeled organic.
I use the essential oils regularly to:
- Support the immune system during winter, especially when I feel something coming on: OnGuard blend
- Relax at bedtime: Lemon Balm, Lavender, Vetiver, Roman Chamomile, Frankincense
- Help sore muscles: Frankincense or Deep Blue blend
- Kill mold: OnGuard
- Combat nausea: Peppermint rubbed on belly
- Treat a mild burn, sting or itchy rash: Lavender and Melaleuca
- Flavor my water: Lemon
- Scent the house with a diffuser: Wild Orange
- Ward off insects: TerraShield
- I love this diffuser: Aroma Ace, which comes with a bottle of OnGuard
I know you will find doTERRA oils as useful as I do, since they really do work... and they smell great. Email me at: mednauseam (at) gmail (dot) com and I can walk you through your first order in about 5 minutes. I'm happy to answer any question you have as you learn more about how to use your oils.
If you are interested in a full health coaching session, whether or not we talk about essential oils, please contact me: mednauseam (at) gmail (dot) com