Email: mednauseam (at) gmail (dot) com
I'm a health coach specializing in chronic illness. I help you navigate:
- The four pillars of managing your life to help streamline your time and maximize your resources, including financial
- Your complicated medical protocols, from daily adherance to traveling (yes, you can!)
- Management of the Brand Called You when others can't see your struggle and might even doubt your diagnosis
- Your special diet, whether it's gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free or something no one else "gets"
- Approaches to detoxification. What do you do when you feel toxic? How to use your infrared sauna, foot bath, epsom salt bath, or enema kit.
- Your choices of practitioners and resources for where you are now. Are you just getting started? Are you stuck? Need some new ideas?
- Complementary health resources. Which ones might you want to consider?
- Interpersonal relationships. Have you identified your Advocates? What do you do next?
Just need to talk things through? I love being your sounding board or brainstorm partner. You'll be surprised how many new solutions will emerge.
My hourly rate is $120. I pro-rate for shorter appointments. For a five-session package, I offer a discount. A full hour appointment includes 10 minutes of research and links delivered in an email after our session. Just email me to get started and I'll send you our coaching contract.
Chronic illness is not cheap, and our physicians don't have time to help integrate the treatment protocols into our lives. In the future I hope to offer subsidized appointments. If you know anyone who'd like to donate to a tax-deductible health coaching fund, please send them my way. I will be partnering with an existing 501(c)(3) non-profit as a fiscal agent.
Find me on Linked In. Read my Bio: MedNauseam Blog.
I distribute Doterra essential oil products. I'd love to help you find what you need.
Disclaimer: I do not practice medicine and do not give medical advice.